Alliance Fixing Systems was established in 2002 supplying quality products to the construction and associated industries. From a small start-up unit we now operate from a warehouse of 6000 square feet, allowing us to provide our customers with quality products they can trust, when and where they want them.
Customer service is key to our business and with staff with over 50 years of experience in the fixing & fasteners industry between them, we pride ourselves in offering exemplary customer service, competitive prices, product advice and technical support that we believe is unrivalled in the area. Our services include:
- Trade Counter – opening at 6:30 am Monday to Friday
- Local same day delivery service on stock items (if ordered prior to 09:00)
- Large stock holding – over 8000 product lines
- Local & national next day delivery service on stock items
- Full technical support service
- Product pull-out testing
- Paslode training & certification
- Local demonstration workshops to showcase new and innovative products
- Promotion of Best Fixing Practice in line with the Construction Fixings Association and the British & Irish Association of Fastener Distributors (BIAFD)
We deliver directly into Tyne and Wear, Durham, Northumberland and Teesside using our own transport and nationwide using carriers.